Pizza Puffers Recipe
Start with biscuits placed in a muffin pan, add your favorite toppings, and bake to make this tasty pizza snack. This page contains a pizza puffers recipe
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
A great appetizer, football snack, or quick weeknight dinner for under 5 bucks!
Total Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 30 puffs
Source: Adapted from Pinterest
- 3 cans buttermilk biscuits ($1.67)
- 2/3 cup mozzerella cheese ($1.00)
- 2/3 cup marinara sauce ($.40)
- 4 oz turkey sausage crumbles ($1.00)
- 1 Tbsp garlic powder, for dusting ($.25)
- Get out 2 mini muffin tins (mine hold 15-you might need 3 if yours hold 12), spray with cooking spray. Press one biscuit in each muffin hole, press to form indentation.
- Brown sausage in a pan. Add in 1/2 tsp. of sausage into each indentation.
- Spoon 1 tsp. sauce over topping, and sprinkle cheese to cover.
- Dust muffins with garlic powder. Bake at 400 degrees F for 10 minutes. Broil to brown for 2 minutes, if desired. Let cool for a few minutes then... num, num, num.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.