Pop Can Ring Snowflakes

Pop Can Ring Snowflakes
Pop Can Ring Snowflakes

I read the instructions on making the big snowflakes from the pop can plastic doodads and remembered I had a ton saved for 'something'. I made 3 of the snowflakes for my front porch and they are a gorgeous decoration! Thanks to ThriftyFun for the instructions. Isn't that what ThriftyFun is all about? Using something that would otherwise be thrown away, and using it creatively, saving money in the process? Long live TF!

By Susan in Omaha

Editor's Note: The link to the instructions are in the feedback below.

Answers:

Pop Can Ring Snowflakes

Hi Susan, do you make large ones of these & do you sell any? Let me know, I'd love to buy some for next yr, very cute idea. Happy Holidays, Donita. (12/18/2008)

By donisue

Pop Can Ring Snowflakes

Donita, I had the rings in the basement for years because I just knew I could make something out of them. I used all I had. The flake in the middle was made out of bigger rings. The ones on the end were made out of the same size ones. I have no source for these anymore, so 3 is all I can make. Hopefully you can find a source for the rings and make some for yourself. They are easy to make using the instructions posted below. The biggest obstacle is finding the rings. Good luck, Merry Christmas, and Peace! Susan in Omaha (12/21/2008)

By susan matthews

Pop Can Ring Snowflakes

Great project idea! I went to link above, daniellesplace.com, but since my printer isn't working, I cannot print the tutorial, and it won't let me copy & paste, since it's copyrighted. I google'd for other directions how to make them, no help! Does anybody have a different link or can type it all out, or a PDF file for this? Thanks for any help! (12/21/2008)

By Reen1960

Pop Can Ring Snowflakes

Oh I really love this idea! Looks like I'm going to have to buy a bunch of soda! :P (12/22/2008)

By midnights.daydream