Making a Pot O' Treats
Collect up all of the green treats you can and make this cute St. Patrick's day gift. This is a page about making a pot o'treats.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
I wanted to put together some treats for our kids in celebration of St. Patrick's day. What is more fitting than a pot full of green treats!
- Sour Cream and Onion Pringles
- Sour Skittles
- Mint M & Ms
- Mike and Ike (green package)
- Wintergreen Tic Tacs
- Spearmint Eclipse gum
- Apple Sour Punch Straws
- yellow tissue paper
- green curling ribbon
- plastic cauldron or black container
- empty plastic bags, optional
- Stuff two sheets of yellow tissue into the pot.
- Begin adding items to the container, starting with the biggest items. NOTE: I used some empty plastic shopping bags as filler in the bottom so that the items wouldn't all fall to the bottom.
- Tie some curling ribbon around the container and curl the ends with scissors.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.