Memory TricksOrganizing

Prescription Bottle for Secret Key

This is so easy but smart you won't need a photo. Take any prescription bottle and glue a pine cone or whatever your landscape is made of so it will blend a rock or pine needles etc. Dig a hole just big enough to put the bottle in the ground, leaving the top ground level. Remember where you put it because it will blend in.

Very simple and clever!
Voted for you!

I tried this last year and "planted" the prescription bottle in a window box I have on my deck. In the winter, I cover the soil with evergreen sprigs and pinecones. Alas, when I locked myself out of the house last winter and when I tried to retrieve my key, the bottle was frozen solid in the soil and the lid was frozen to the bottle. Epic failure for me. I had to wait in my neighbor's house until my husband came home from work.

Organizing Memory TricksSeptember 20, 2019
🎃
🍂