Adding Keys to a Key Ring

Key rings can sometime be very stiff and difficult to get a key on. This is a guide about adding keys to a key ring.

I have a screw on our wall where I hang my keys by our bedroom door. I was trying to get a key onto a key ring and it wouldn't go. The key ring was too tightly wound together.

I thought to use what was already there so I used the screw on the wall, where I hang the keys, as a tool to open the too-tight key ring. It worked out wonderfully. Just a little less stress in a hectic day was a nice surprise. :)

Have a wonderful and stress-free week!

Use a staple remover to open the key ring when adding a new key rather than damaging your nails. This is a guide about use staple remover to add keys to ring.

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes