Protecting Your Shoes From Bad Weather

Rain and snow can be damaging to certain types of shoes. This is a guide about protecting your shoes from bad weather.

The weather is pretty unpredictable nowadays, forecasts sometimes aren't as accurate anymore, maybe because of the well known "climate change". In our place, there are always super sunny and heavy rainy days. My biggest problem with weather is that I always get caught in heavy rains, so I have plenty of damaged shoes from getting soaked in the rain.

I developed a habit of keeping a pair of shoes under my worktable. As seen in the photo, I wear this plastic slippers on my way to work because it's easy to wash out the dirt or mud. As I reach the office, I change my footwear.

This way, I am able to choose a footwear that I feel comfortable wearing while I work. The purpose is not just to protect the shoes from getting damaged by the rain. I do the errands and the slippers are better worn than the pair of shoes with heels especially when you have to walk.