Quick Elegant Chicken
Combine chicken pieces, cream of mushroom soup, a bit of white wine, and part of a package of dry onion soup mix for a tasty main dish. Serve with rice, noodles, or potatoes topped with the cooking sauce.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
I normally don't drink wine. However, I received a bottle and used it for cooking. I froze what I didn't use and used some for this recipe. The chicken is juicy and delicious. Make sure you have potatoes, noodles or rice to absorb some of the sauce.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
Total Time: I hour 5 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 cut up chicken
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup white wine
- Less than 1/2 package dry onion soup mix
- Place chicken pieces in a pan. Do not season.
- Pour mixture of other ingredients over the chicken.
- Bake 1 hour at 340 degrees F. Baste a few times.