I love the colors of the rainbow. I prefer the old version, so you get 7 colors (ROY G BIV). So today I made a rainbow goblet display with colors that are spot on, pretty close and this is a great way to teach kids colors, BTW.
Total Time: 45 Minutes
Source: I love colored water and decided to show the colors of a rainbow.
- 7 plastic goblets
- 7 jars to mix the water to put in the goblets
- 4 bottles food Coloring
- Determine how full you want the goblets to be, then make 7 jars with that amount of water in them. Then get your food coloring out.
- Once you figure out the hue you want for each jar, pour that into the glasses. Here is the red, orange, and yellow.
- NOTE: I failed at making indigo the first time, and sort of made 2 violets. So, the finished photo wasn't really finished. Here is the green, blue, indigo, and violet.
- So here is the indigo redone. Just remember not to put any red in it and you can go deeper into the color. It's as close as I could come. N-JOY!!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!