Rainbow Goblets

I love the colors of the rainbow. I prefer the old version, so you get 7 colors (ROY G BIV). So today I made a rainbow goblet display with colors that are spot on, pretty close and this is a great way to teach kids colors, BTW.

Total Time: 45 Minutes

Yield: 7

Source: I love colored water and decided to show the colors of a rainbow.

1. Determine how full you want the goblets to be, then make 7 jars with that amount of water in them. Then get your food coloring out.
  2. Once you figure out the hue you want for each jar, pour that into the glasses. Here is the red, orange, and yellow.
  3. NOTE: I failed at making indigo the first time, and sort of made 2 violets. So, the finished photo wasn't really finished. Here is the green, blue, indigo, and violet.
  4. Advertisement

5. So here is the indigo redone. Just remember not to put any red in it and you can go deeper into the color. It's as close as I could come. N-JOY!!

Crafts Home Decor DecorationsJune 2, 2020
😎
🎆
😷
🐛
👔
🌻

DecorationsHome Decor