Recycle Leftover Gift Wrap into Birthday Cards
Vote for this contest contender!
Do not throw away leftover pieces of gift wrap! Keep them stacked somewhere, and when you need a quick birthday card, recycle them into a beautiful card. Here's how.
You will need the following:
- 10" x 5" matching cardstock
- 4.4" x 4.4" matching embossed paper
- 4"x 4" cut from ordinary A4 white printer paper
- leftover pieces of gift wrap
- quick-drying craft glue (such as Bostik Clear)
- standard scissors
What to do:
- Score the 10" x 5" cardstock to create a card sized 5" x 5".
- With the fold at the top, centre and glue the embossed paper to the front of the card.
- Cut different sized rectangles and squares from different pieces of gift wrap. Use them to make a collage on the piece of printer paper.
- Glue the collage to the front of the card ~ and voila!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!