Recycled Cardboard Turkey Hat
Before tossing out your cereal box - you can make a turkey hat or any crown/hat of your liking. My daughter loved wearing the turkey hat especially the feather detailing!
Total Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 1 hat
- cereal box
- glue stick
- construction paper
- Cut 2 long strips from your cereal box.
- After measuring your child's head, cut a slit to secure the crown into place to fit your child's head.
- Using the cereal box, cut a circle.
- Glue the circle to the center of the hat.
- Tape your choice of feathers together and then onto the back of the circle on the hat.
- Decorate the turkey's face with a pen (eyes) and with construction paper cutouts of an orange triangle for the beak and use red for the snood.
- Cut assorted shapes and have your child glue the shapes around hat.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!