Red White and Blue Caps for the Fourth

Red, white, and blue caps, Oh My!! With three Dollar Tree caps, some buttons, and wooden stars, you can make a fun and fast craft just in time for the Fourth!

Total Time: 2 hours

Yield: 2

Source: Just my Patriotic Side!!

1. I had three hats and matching larger buttons so I divided them up as best I could. For the buttons, I made it look like they were sewn to the hat. But that wouldn't have worked as the brim was too think.
  2. To do this start with two tails on the top of the button, with enough room left to tie them. Insert the needle in any of the four holes from the front. Then come up for the bottom on either side of the other two, then back down on the hole next to it (see photo), then back up in the last hole opposite the first one. This leaves you with two ties and then you tie them together. Trim with scissors.
  3. Advertisement

4. For the stars, I just hot glued a tiny button in another color to it and then glued them on the hat brim.
  5. Then simply glue the buttons and stars on the hat of the opposite two colors. In about 15 minutes, you can pull all the glue strings off and you are ready to show off your USA spirit! N-JOY!!

Crafts Fourth of JulyJuly 3, 2020
😎
😷
🌻
📓
🐛
Generated 2020-07-18 23:24:15 in 973 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Red-White-and-Blue-Caps-for-the-Fourth.html

Fourth of JulyCrafts