Reindeer Rice Krispie Treats
Silver Post Medal for All Time! 254 Posts
December 17, 2021
This is a simple way to decorate Rice Krispie treats for Christmas. These cute reindeer treats are sure to bring anyone some holiday cheer.
- Rice Krispie Treats, made in a round pan
- Red M&Ms, any type that are larger like the peanut ones are best.
- White chocolate covered pretzels
- Candy eyes
- Make your favorite Rice Krispie treats in a round springform pan. I like to add a few extra tablespoons of butter and I add about 2 cups of mini marshmallows very last so that there are little whole marshmallows mixed though out. Be sure to wait a minute or two or else they will just melt in.
- After you have chilled the treats and they have firmed up, remove the treats from the pan and cut like a pie into 6-8 wedges.
- Place two pretzels on the end with two corners and and a red M&M to the other corner. Place two candy eyes to the center.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.