Removing Cat Pee Stain on Carpet

I live in a condo with off white carpet. My cat peed on the carpet. I'm cleaning the spots with an enzyme cleaner, but a faint yellow stain remains. Also does the cleaner bubbling up (like peroxide) mean it is removing the stain? Do I keep cleaning and re-cleaning the area until it no longer bubbles? There is no odor, but I'm a little obsessive and even if it is not noticeable to anyone else it will drive me crazy. Thanks.

We are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards (US only) for people who answer recent questions on ThriftyFun this month! Click here to find out more...

Natures Miracle, available at pet stores and amazon, will take care of both stains and odors.

The kind of carpet material you have may have a lot to do with causing this stain to be difficult to remove.

• It seems you were aware of this stain right away and you are using an enzyme cleaner so these are both good points in removing the odor and stain.
  • Ad

• Check your enzyme cleaner and make sure it states odor and stain remover (most brands do).
  • Try treating the stain and then place a clean cloth/towel over the spot and place something heavy on top to help soak up the "wet".
  • Check after a couple of hours and either turn the cloth over or replace it. Do this a couple of times and I believe you will have good results.
  • Enzyme cleaners do work but it may take several treatments.