Removing Crazy Glue

I spilled some crazy glue on my sweatpants. Any advise is greatly appreciated on how to remove it.

Jade from Ventura, CA

Answers:

Removing Crazy Glue

Warm some vinegar and use it to remove unwanted crazy glue. It takes a bit to soften the glue, but seems to work extremely well. (01/07/2008)

By rabbit10mom

Removing Crazy Glue

I think the lesson that we all learned here, is that we should beware super glue! I sprayed some all over my metal work counter, fingers and the thing I was trying to fix. Fixed it all with vinegar and canola oil.(02/03/2008)

By MathKing

Removing Crazy Glue

From www.krazyglue.com
(quote)Instant Krazy Glue® can be removed with acetone. However, acetone is a pretty powerful solvent and can damage some types of plastic. A safer solvent is nitromethane that can usually be found at specialty hobby stores. Look for products called "de-bonders" containing the nitromethane component. Always be sure to test whatever solvent you choose on an inconspicuous area first to check for compatibility issues.(/quote) (02/08/2008)

By Hilo

Acetone works!

I just used acetone on my bathroom counter and my hands! It removed all the krazy glue! $10 at Home Depot! (02/10/2008)

By Ken

📓
🐛
😎
🌻