School Lunch Chart

To better organize our mornings, we decided that it would be best to have the kids pre-plan their lunches for the week. I bought a dry erase board that had the days of the week on it. Since we have two kids, I decided to use different colored stickers for each of them. I put a matching sticker at the bottom next to their names, so we would know who was who.

Each weekend we ask the kids what the want for lunches that week. We list what they want, that way its not an argument in the mornings when everyone is tired. Plus they can't complain about what they get because it was their choice. :)

Organizing ChildrenMarch 1, 2013
🌻
🎂
📓