Sea-Loving Adult Coloring Birthday Card

Category Cards
Using a sea motif adult coloring page you can relax and create a lovely birthday card for a friend or family member. This page contains the coloring page needed to construct a sea-loving adult coloring birthday card. You could frame it too.

Here is the ideal birthday card to celebrate the warmer months! This card is perfect for a sea lover celebrating a birthday. By using watercolor pencils and working wet on dry, and adding some detail with a Pilot extra fine white pen, this project can be turned into a stunning card that will score you a lot of brownie points with the recipient.

Click here to download a PDF version of this coloring page.

Total Time: 40 minutes, depending on the amount of detail added

Yield: one card per printout

I don't get colouring books that r targeted to adults, if I want to colour I buy one from the kids section, those are normally cheaper than buying the adult colouring books.

These are greeting cards and free to download so it is hard to get cheaper than that. Most people enjoy getting a handmade card more than a purchased one, in my experience.

Coloring books are big business right now, because of the interest from adults. Plus, the books you can buy now are intricate designs, not cartoon characters or simple line drawings like you would get in kids' coloring books. Personally, I think it is a lot of fun.

This is so nice! I love ocean-themed items!

Crafts Paper CardsSeptember 6, 2019
📓
🎂
🌻