Selling Socks at a Yardsale?

0
Share
6
Save
Follow
Print

I have a lot of socks for a yard sale. There are about 50 or 60 pairs. How do I press them as a bundle or what?

Bronze Post Medal for All Time! 107 Posts

You could sell them in bulk, or you could sell them for 50 cents a pair or something like that. There's a way of folding them so that they are together but at the same time you can see what they actually look like.

Gold Post Medal for All Time! 677 Posts

I would price per pair, and then make them progressively cheaper the more a person buys. The cheapest would be to buy the whole lot.

to make them look attractive for sale... you could clip the together wih a little strip of thread.. and then a little yarn bow... washed clean you couuld hang them from a little line..

would look pretty in the breeze... things that normally dont sell well, IF spruced up a bit. sell well. good luck

Gold Feedback Medal for All Time! 949 Feedbacks

Items like this can be a "draw" if you have them priced right and many times when someone buys one item at a yard sale they tend to buy more "stuff" - I mean they have to get out their wallet to pay so maybe they will find more things to buy.

Neighborhoods react differently to yard sales but hopefully yours will have nice weather and lots of customers.

If these are decent priced socks then I agree that maybe starting with a set price and lowering the price for each additional 2 pairs purchased might get a sale going.

Silver Post Medal for All Time! 255 Posts

You could price them at 50 cents a pair or 10 pairs for $4.

I don"t think I have ever seen socks for sale at a yard sale. I usually go to alot in the summer maybe it is just something that's not done in my area.

Selling TipsJanuary 31, 2017
😎
🌻
🎆
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Selling-Socks-at-a-Yardsale.html