Sending New Year's Cards

Category New Years
It might work best for you to reduce your holiday stress, to send out cards for the new year. This guide is about sending New Year's cards.

If you are just overwhelmed this Xmas and can't get to your cards- You have the eccentric option of sending cards in January as Happy New Year cards! I have done that when I was working a lot through the holidays. Just get cards that will fit the theme or make your own.

By pam munro from L.A. CA

There have been times that I was so busy working as a musician over the holidays, that I didn't have time to send cards, etc. So, I just sent everything out in January and said "Happy New Year!" It worked, too. (Or you could say "Happy Epiphany" or "Three Kings" (because the wisemen came AFTER Christmas!)