Septic Safe Homemade Laundry Detergent

My husband and I have been making our own laundry soap for a couple years now, and we have never had a problem up until now. Now we are finding that something is clogging our septic system. So my question is is there something in the borax or the fels naptha soap that's causing this? Do we need to alter our recipe for the soap? Any help would be appreciated.

Your recipe is similar to this one www.theprairiehomestead.com/.../frugal-homemade-laundry-soap.html

Are you using thick toilet paper for flushable wipes or makeup remover wipes? Those things can clog up any plumbing system.

When my husband was trying to unclog it the other day it's almost like something is crystallized on the inside of the pipe