HealthDogs

Skin Irritation

Category Health

My dog has the signs of a yeast problem on his back which started as a sore and dark skin rash. So I treated it with aloe vera and then Bio oil. It is healing, but when I touch his body he yelps. He is also dragging his back left leg, and is quiet lethargic. Can you please help me?

By Elisa S.

Best Answer

This sound complicated and you will need a Vet to figure it out and treat it. Don't let it get worse. Take you dog in right away. If you need payment help, call before your appointment and ask how they can help you. Many Vets have funds for this or will carry interest free time payments (Care Credit). But don't wait.