Southern Barbecue Sauce Recipes
Generally this kind is a bit hotter and spicier than regular BBQ sauce. This page contains southern barbeque sauce recipes
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
A great sauce for cooking ribs, or grilling chicken and poultry.
- 1 1/2 cups tomato ketchup
- 1 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil, safflower or peanut
- 1/3 cup Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 3 Tbsp. mild mustard
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1 1/2 lemons, just need the juice
- 1 to 2 fresh red chilies, very finely chopped
Combine all the ingredients into a medium sauce pan on medium heat. Bring sauce to a boil and then reduce to low heat, cover, and allow to simmer for 20 minutes.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.