Spice Rub Chicken
As you all know, marinating chicken in a ziplock bag are my go to meals! Here is another recipe featuring spice rub chicken! Super easy to make and in return you will have flavorful and juicy grilled chicken.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 3-5 minutes per side until ready & have grill marks
Yield: 4 people
- 2.5 lb chicken thighs
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 2 Tbsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp dry mustard
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 lime juice
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Measure all spices (onion/garlic powder, paprika, salt, cayenne pepper, ground pepper, dry mustard) and olive oil into a large ziplock bag.
- Squeeze half a lime into bag. Shake to combine ingredients.
- Add your choice of chicken (I used chicken thighs).
- Evenly rub a coat of marinade on chicken.
- Ready to grill for 3-5 minutes per side or until chicken is fully cooked with grilled marks. Enjoy!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!