Store Shoes in Their Boxes

If you can get hold of the cardboard boxes shoes are sold in (or you may have kept them anyway), I have heard a tip for taking a photo of each pair and sticking it to the front of the box, then stack the boxes up in an unobtrusive corner. You can see at a glance which pair is in which box. I have also heard the idea of decorating the boxes with self-adhesive plastic, to make more of a feature of your collection.

Anonymous

Yes...this works quite well for shoes. I did it for my summer and winter hats. Purchased nice hat boxes and taped a photo of the hats to the sides of the hat boxes. Saves a lot of time looking for the right hat.

Organizing ClosetSeptember 23, 2004
😷
🌻
📓
😎
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Store-Shoes-in-Their-Boxes.html