Succulent Driftwood Centerpiece
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,298 Posts
November 17, 2020
Make this beautiful succulent driftwood centerpiece for little to free (if you have the supplies on hand).
You can find driftwood along the beach, river, and lakes. Or, if you can't find any, some people sell driftwood online or check locally.
Total Time: 1 hr
- sphagnum moss
- fishing line, I used Trilene brand
- hot glue
- Soak some moss in water for 15-30 minutes before using.
- Squeeze water out of moss and stuff into the crevices of the driftwood.
- Wrap fishing line around wood several times securing the moss into place.
- Using a chopstick poke holes into the moss so you can plant the succulents or airplants into your driftwood.
- For some succulents you may have to use hot glue to have them stay in place.
- You're ready to display your centerpiece indoors, outdoors, or give as a gift!
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.