Summer Fruit Smoothie
Cheers to my newest smoothie concoction featuring dragon fruit (grown by my parents), passionfruit (grown by us) and a slice of random fruits that compliment each other - pineapple, mango, banana muted with some ice cubes and almond milk.
It may sound like a lot of ingredients but it turned out delicious and extremely refreshing and healthy.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Yield: 16 oz
- 1 medium Passionfruit
- 3/4 Dragonfruit (purple flesh)
- 1 slice Pineapple
- 1 slice Mango
- 2 Ice cubes
- 6 oz Unsweeten almond beverage
- Optional Blueberries
- 1/2 Banana
- Add all ingredients into blender and blend. (Originally I was going to do pineapple, passionfruit, dragonfruit, unsweetened almond beverage and ice.) This tastes good as is.
- But, I felt like something was missing so I added a slice of mango and half of a banana.
- Optional - top off with blueberries.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.