Sweet Bacon Chicken Recipe
Bake these easy bacon wrapped chicken breasts for a special dinner that the whole family will enjoy. This page contains a recipe for sweet bacon chicken
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
I have had this recipe in my book for over two years now and finally made it the night before Thanksgiving. It has three ingredients (not including a few spices) and is so good!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 25-30 minutes
Total Time: 40-45 minutes
Yield: About 6 strips if you use a large breast.
- 2-3 chicken breasts (boneless and skinless) cut into larger strips
- 4-6 slices bacon, cut into halves lengthwise
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- When the chicken is cut up, sprinkle with garlic and onion.
- Wrap the cut bacon around the chicken so it is even.
- Roll the breasts in the brown sugar/chili powder mix and bake for 30-35 minutes at 350 degrees F. Serve with a side and perhaps a salad. Enjoy!
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.