Sweet and Savory Chicken Thighs
Combine sweet mango jam with soy and ginger for a quick and delicious dinner, served with rice and veggies. This is a guide about making sweet and savory chicken thighs
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This is a delicious balance of sweet and savory marinated chicken thighs. Pairs perfectly with rice and side of vegetables. I love this method of marinating because it is so quick, easy and healthier than eating out.
Prep Time: 4 minutes (marinate at least 3 hours or overnight)
Cook Time: 6-8 minutes per round grilled
- 5 lb chicken thighs
- 4 cloves garlic
- 8 fl oz mango orange passion fruit jam
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 root ginger
- Mince garlic and ginger.
- In a ziploc bag, add jam.
- Add soy sauce and the garlic/ginger.
- Add chicken into the ziploc bag and marinate for a couple hours. Usually 3-4 hours or overnight to grill. You can also bake if you would like too.
- Grill 3-4 minutes per side or until ready.
August 16, 20170 found this helpful
can't wait to try!