Sweet and Sticky Chicken Recipe
This sauce is reminiscent to BBQ, made with ketchup and dried onion soup. Serve it over rice to take advantage of all the excess sauce.
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This recipe is quick and easy. The flavor is so good. You can use any leftover sauce to pour on your rice or potatoes. This is so delicious you won't be disappointed.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour and 15 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour and 35 minutes
Yield: 3-4 people
- 5-6 pieces chicken
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 pkg onion soup mix
- 1 cup water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Arrange the chicken pieces in a casserole dish.
- In a bowl mix together all the other ingredients and stir well.
- Pour the sauce evenly over the chicken pieces. Cover.
- Place the casserole dish in the oven and bake for 75 minutes.
- While the chicken is cooking you can prepare you side dishes. It goes well with rice or potatoes.
- Remove from the oven when done. Allow to cool a bit before serving.