Tiny Leprechaun

This simple leprechaun can be a cute addition to your table, place setting or in a centerpiece, or hide a few around the house and have the kids try to find him to claim a 'pot o gold' ;)

Total Time: 15 minutes

1. Just cut the felt out, as shown in the photo (rulers included for size approximation).
  2. One rectangle will cover the cork, glue that on first and let dry. You can wrap a rubber band around it if you feel you need to until it dries.
  3. The half circle is curled into the hat, let dry.
  4. The beard is just squiggly cut to look like a beard, and glued onto the covered cork.
  5. I just placed the hat on top of the cork when completed, but you can glue it on.
  6. Ad

7. Option: You may draw a clover on the bottom of the cork if you want to use it for a game with the kids. The winner is the one who finds the four leaf clover leprechaun!

I chose to display my leprechaun by a tiny vase of fresh pussywillows, but I can see him visiting any room in the house, kids' lunch boxes, etc., just for fun!