Upcycle Above Ground Pool Post into Plant Trellis
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,298 Posts
Do you have an old above ground pool you're taking down? Or see someone tossing theirs out? Keep the posts! Here's another idea you could do with them for inexpensive - we made this plant trellis for our dragonfruit.
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 2x4 Wood
- 1x4 Wood (or any wood pieces you have)
- Pool Post
- Figure out the shape you want to make your trellis (square, rectangle or triangle). With 3 pool post, you can make a triangle trellis as pictured.
- Buy or use any wood scraps you may have hanging around. We have 2x4 wood and 1x4 wood (then painted with some paint left over). Screw everything together.
- Now, you will have a sturdy and ready to put trellis in your garden!
- This is super secure and sturdy - ready to put in your garden!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.