Urine Stains on a Mattress

How do I remove human urine odour and stains from a mattress with Borax?

Serina from Rankin Inlet, NU

Urine Stains on a Mattress

I used Urine Be Gone for a stain on my mattress (my child had an accident). It was a horrible mistake. The stain just got bigger. Now I have a second stain to try and remove!! I will never use this product again.

By Alicia

Urine Stains on a Mattress

KidsNclutter has the best solution (Read it further down the page). Just spray her ingredients on the mattress and the stain and smell are gone.

By Lyn

Urine Stains on a Mattress

We had just purchased a Pillow Top mattress from a local store, and were planning on returning it because it was too soft. Enter the family dog, who felt that she should pee right on top of the mattress. I found this page and tried the Hydrogen Peroxide, baking soda and pinch of detergent method and hair dryer, and I must say it worked wonders. No stain at all, and it doesn't smell that I can tell. (05/31/2007)

By Ken (Philadelphia)