Urine Stains on a Mattress

How do I remove human urine odour and stains from a mattress with Borax?

Serina from Rankin Inlet, NU

Answers:

Urine Stains on a Mattress

I used Urine Be Gone for a stain on my mattress (my child had an accident). It was a horrible mistake. The stain just got bigger. Now I have a second stain to try and remove!! I will never use this product again.

By Alicia

Urine Stains on a Mattress

KidsNclutter has the best solution (Read it further down the page). Just spray her ingredients on the mattress and the stain and smell are gone.
(04/14/2007)

By Lyn

Urine Stains on a Mattress

We had just purchased a Pillow Top mattress from a local store, and were planning on returning it because it was too soft. Enter the family dog, who felt that she should pee right on top of the mattress. I found this page and tried the Hydrogen Peroxide, baking soda and pinch of detergent method and hair dryer, and I must say it worked wonders. No stain at all, and it doesn't smell that I can tell. (05/31/2007)

By Ken (Philadelphia)