Use Tarps When Preparing for Snow

Category Snow Storm
If you know there is a large snowfall coming, you can place tarps in places you want to prevent snow from getting piled up in places you don't want. This is a great way to use tarps when preparing for snow.

Our deck is located on the northeast side of the house. When we have ice and snow, it takes a long time for it to melt.

Snow blows and piles up on the breezeway between the deck and the carport. Being our main entrance to the house, it presents a problem especially when it is cold and not melting.

This time, when the weatherman predicted snow, I covered the breezeway and part of the deck using two tarps. After the snow, it was not hard to roll the tarps back and out of the way. It left the area underneath dry. The little snow that the tarps did not catch was easy to remove.

We have 5 inches of snow on the ground. It is so nice to have the breezeway ice free and dry and know that I have access to the grill when I need it.

I need to invest in some more tarps. I have other areas I would like to cover.

Home and Garden Emergency Snow StormFebruary 7, 2018
🌻
😎
🐛
😷
📓
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Use-Tarps-When-Preparing-for-Snow-1.html