Uses for Non-Slip Utility Mats

I was at Food City and saw my favorite color, which is green, in a non slip utility mat. These are useful to prevent plates slipping around on trays. So I cut out a square and circle for meals which I take to my mom. It keeps everything in place. These little squares and circles are useful as little coasters, padding the bottom of painted rocks, and in containers which you don't want slipping around on your desk or chest of drawers. Perfume bottles placed on them don't move around so easily and neither does loose change. These have a very interesting texture which should be an interesting addition to any texture book for children to feel of different textures. It seems a sort of sticky feel to it. I love these things and I wonder what other interesting uses there are for this type of material?

Top Comment

I have one folded and under the back of the dish drainer. It keeps it in place and a little more tilted so the water runs into the sink and not on to the counter when I'm washing the dishes.

They are handy to have on hand.

I love the way they are able to be used in so many ways around the house ;)