Using Black Pepper for Garden Pests

Category Pest Control
Many gardeners prefer to use natural remedies for common pests. This is a guide about using black pepper for garden pests.

I don't like to use chemicals in my vegetable garden. I use a large can of ground black pepper and sprinkle on my plants. It works quite well. The only problem is that you have to reapply after rain or watering.

By Mary from Boise, Idaho

That's a great idea, thanks. One more to add to it. Was told that black pepper sprinkled down & around gopher & ground rodents holes, would make them move on & it seems to work in small areas.