Using Creamer as a Substitute for Milk

I use creamer in my coffee. One night I was making a box of mac and cheese when, after getting the noodles done, I realized that I was out of milk. I got out the coffee creamer and read that you could make a liquid creamer out of the powder. So I stuck a small cup of water in the microwave and heated it up add the creamer, mixed and put it in the mac and cheese it was better than with milk because it was creamery. I now use coffee creamer in a lot of my cooking. It makes things a lot better than plain milk.

By Angel from Catlettsburg, KY

Answers:

Using Creamer as a Substitute for Milk

I use this too, and it is also great for when you have small kittens. They tolerate it better for some reason. I love it in my mac and cheese, thought I was the only one too! LOL! (10/30/2008)

By Chris

Using Creamer as a Substitute for Milk

I find that flavored creamer for your coffee is wonderful on hot cereal! (11/01/2008)

By Sandi/Poor But Proud