LaundryCleaning

White Marks on Laundry

Someone put wet clothes in the hamper and by the time I found it, everything smelled awful. I usually put baking soda in the washer, anyhow, so I put in extra to kill the extra bad smell. When I took the clothes out of the dryer, I noticed that a few of the darker t-shirts looked like they had white sweat marks. Two shirts were brand new so I'm thinking it was the baking soda. I washed them again, but the white marks are still there. Can anyone help?

Im afraid the baking soda has bleached out the color of your clothes, short of getting some fabric dye and putting color back in that way Im afraid there is not much you can do.