Wind Spinners

Does anyone know how to make a wind spinner hung from a tree branch out of 2 liter plastic bottles?

cd48x from Hatchechubbee, AL

Answers:

Wind Spinners

I found 2 different methods. One, you simply make half moon shaped cuts around the outside of the bottle around 4 or 5 or however many times as you like, in the same direction, bend them out, and place the bottle upside down on a stick in the ground. When the wind blows the bottle will twirl. But I think I like the next one better.

You cut off the top and bottom, paint it if you wish, and then cut a continual cut around and around till you reach the end. Like when they try to peal an apple with the peel in one piece, then you cut the ends square put a hole in one and hang it. It will be a spiral. Anyhow, those are all I found. (01/31/2008)

By Lily

Wind Spinners

If you can try to find "stretch magic" string to get your product to wind up and then spin the other way. It's similar to a rubber band but has different thicknesses for different weights. Only hard part is tying a good hanging knot, but once accomplished it'll last a long time. (10/08/2008)

By personaltwists.com

Anonymous

the first answer was the one I was looking for. TY

🌻
📓
🐛