Remembering Your Cell Phone

When I leave my cell phone at night to charge, and in order to not forget it the next morning, I put the cell phone inside my purse with the cord visibly sticking out. When I am ready to leave the house in the morning, I am "forced" to remember my cell phone. I then detach the cord and leave the house smiling at this clever reminding method.

By Elena from Edmonton

By DEBRADJ. (Guest Post)

I have the same problem with car keys. They are now secured to my purse by a key chain that is clipped to my purse! I resolved that problem after locking myself out of my car once!

I put the cord through my key chain and then connect the charger to the outlet. That way I can't pick up my keys without picking up my phone.

Organizing Memory TricksNovember 24, 2008
🎃
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf108786.tip.html