Cheap Homemade Toilet Bowl Cleaner?

I am looking for a recipe for cheap homemade toilet bowl cleaner. Does anyone have one?

By Will

My friend buys the generic denture cleaning tabs at the dollar stores, and uses those, along with the standard toilet bowl brush, does this at least 3 times a week. She drops on in, leaves it in overnite, and scrubs and flushes the next morning.
I just don't like my toilet smelling like toothpaste, but it is a good, cheap idea.

Since our water is very hard and the regular toilet bowl cleaner doesn't get all of it. I turn off the tap under the tank, flush until there is very little water and pour in hot vinegar.

I heat it in the microwave.

I use comet cleanser with bleach. Just sprinkle a little in your bowl and scrub with the brush. Just as clean as a more expense product would get it.

Try Borax! It is a great toilet cleaner, and works great as a cleanser. :)

Home and Garden Cleaning Cleaning Supply Recipes Bathroom CleanersAugust 20, 2011
🎄
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf14787295.tip.html