Lysol Toilet Bowl Cleaner Stained Cabinet Shelf

Category Bathroom
The dye in some cleaning products can leave stains if the product leaks or is spilled. To repair a cabinet stained by toilet bowl cleaner you could try painting with Kilz and then a paint of your choice. This is a guide about Lysol toilet bowl cleaner stained cabinet shelf.

So I went and opened my bathroom cabinet under the sink to find my toilet bowl cleaner had spilled and the bottom of the cabinet is blue. Some of the pressed, finished wood has water spots. How do I fix this?

Answers

Best Answer

You can paint over it with some Kilz. It will prevent the blue from getting on other things you put under there. In the future, keep chemicals bottles like that set inside a cut down milk carton. It if drips, it is contained.

I don't think this can be fixed. What I would do is cut up an old mattress pad the size of the cabinet and use it as a liner. It will cover up the stain and absorb any leaks and spilled products in the future.

I would replace it: homeguides.sfgate.com/replace-sink-cabinet-bottom-68062...