Removing Bleach Tablet Stuck in Toilet

Category Bathroom
Although bleach tablets are great for keeping your toilet bowl clean, they can be a big problem if accidentally flushed down the drain. This is a guide about removing a bleach tablet stuck in the toilet.

I accidentally flushed a bleach tablet down the toilet and now it is stuck. A plunger won't work. Is there a way to dissolve it? Help!

By Chick

Best Answer

I did the same thing and found out if I used a wet dry vac I sucked the tablet out of the toilet and all was good.

I put a bleach tablet in my toilet and some broke off so now the toilet doesn't flush well and the water does not go down.

By Mary Ann from Stockton, CA

Bleach Tablet Stuck in Toilet

Have you tried plunging it with a plunger yes or no? (06/30/2010)

Bleach Tablet Stuck in Toilet

Scoop out as much water as you can then put in a couple of spoonfuls of bicarb soda followed by a cup of white vinegar. (07/01/2010)

By pam coles

Bleach Tablet Stuck in Toilet

The chlorine tab should not be a problem, it will naturally break down. However if you have other stuff in there then it might be holding it, time to plunge it. I put mine in a onion net bag. Tie a knot so it doesn't fall in, and put a slice towards the top to put in the tab.

Ria (07/02/2010)