Removing Bleach Tablet Stuck in Toilet

Category Bathroom
Although bleach tablets are great for keeping your toilet bowl clean, they can be a big problem if accidentally flushed down the drain. This is a guide about removing a bleach tablet stuck in the toilet.

I accidentally flushed a bleach tablet down the toilet and now it is stuck. A plunger won't work. Is there a way to dissolve it? Help!

By Chick

Answers

Best Answer

I did the same thing and found out if I used a wet dry vac I sucked the tablet out of the toilet and all was good.

I put a bleach tablet in my toilet and some broke off so now the toilet doesn't flush well and the water does not go down.

By Mary Ann from Stockton, CA

Answers:

Bleach Tablet Stuck in Toilet

Have you tried plunging it with a plunger yes or no? (06/30/2010)

By KATHRYN

Bleach Tablet Stuck in Toilet

Scoop out as much water as you can then put in a couple of spoonfuls of bicarb soda followed by a cup of white vinegar. (07/01/2010)

By pam coles

Bleach Tablet Stuck in Toilet

The chlorine tab should not be a problem, it will naturally break down. However if you have other stuff in there then it might be holding it, time to plunge it. I put mine in a onion net bag. Tie a knot so it doesn't fall in, and put a slice towards the top to put in the tab.

Ria (07/02/2010)

By REE