Scrubbing Bubbles Tab Clogging Toilet?

My dad told me to lift up the lid and drop a Scrubbing Bubbles tab in and later I found out I put it in the wrong place. The box says it dissolves in 4 weeks and I can't wait that long! What can I do to fix it without spending any money and how can I get it out? The other problem is my younger brother used the bathroom. It didn't overflow, but the water rose. Please help!

Pour very warm, but not boiling water in the toilet. That should dissolve it.

You may want to call their customer support number and ask what they recommend:

contact.scjbrands.com/en-us

This thread can relate to your situation: www.thriftyfun.com/tf70853419.tip.html

Someone said they used a wet vac and sucked it up.

You sound pretty desperate and that is understandable but remain calm and think about all of the suggestions.

Start with contacting the company (as Pghgirl suggested) just in case they have the best solution. This type of thing happens frequently so they should have an answer ready for you.

Follow their advise if at all possible but, if, for some reason you cannot (cost too high?) then go to a second solution. I know that a toilet snake works the best but they can be expensive and may not be what you can buy right now so think about doing the following first.

Pour warm (not boiling) water in the bowl and in the tank - wait a few minutes and then try a plunger (if you do not have one this is something you really should buy). Use the plunger; work it up and down as fast as you can; keep it up for a minute and then wait to see if the water moves but do not flush or it may run over.

Do this several times as it may take some time to loosen and dissolve that chunk. Use hot water in tank and bowl.

You can remove the tank lid (place it somewhere safe) and lift the arm just a little to start a flush but drop it quickly if no action in the bowl because that means it is still stopped up.
This is the only way you can test a flush because you can control it and can stop the flush by dropping the arm to stop the water flow.

It will soon start to work but be calm and work slowly so the tablet has time to dissolve.

Home and Garden Repair Home BathroomDecember 14, 2018
🎄
🍂
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Scrubbing-Bubbles-Tab-Clogging-Toilet.html