Bleach Tablet Stuck In Toilet?

I flushed a bleach tablet down the toilet. I have let it sit for over a week and went to use the bathroom after it had been sitting and it clogged. I tried snaking it out after this and it's too far down. I have tried plunging it many times. The water goes down eventually, but every time I flush it fills up again. I have heard to use hot water. Where should I put it, in the bowl or back? Any other suggestions?

You can pour hot water in the tank and the bowl to try and dissolve the tablet. When you do this you should use the plunger and push the water down in the bowl of the toilet to try and dissolve this. If this is not working you may need to drain the system and shut off the water to remove the pipe to clear it out. Or you can add some hot water and liquid bleach to the bowl to see if this disolves a lot faster. Normally you should break the tablets up into chunks before adding them to the toilet.

you should close off the water supply to the toilet, flush so that all the water evacuates the system, and then add 2 or 3 kettlefuls of boiling water. You do all this so that the boiling water is more effective and not diluted with the cold water

How did you resolve this?

Home and Garden Repair Home PlumbingMarch 1, 2020
🎃
😷
🍂
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Bleach-Tablet-Stuck-In-Toilet-2.html