Project Payday Reviews

Project Payday ReviewsHas anyone been successful in working for Project Payday? I would like to know if this is a valid money making job, or is it a scam?

By Martha from TN

Answers

Best Answer

I googled "Project payday" and the answers posted it appears to be a scam of sorts. Folks have had their credit cards stolen and amount of work need to earn a few bucks,if possible, is huge. So if you make some money it appears you are working for pennies per hour. I would be very careful if you go in to this business. I am sure the folks who run the program make money but not you.

Bronze Tip Medal for All Time! 64 Tips
Best Answer

Rule of Thumb-If it sounds too good to be true, it usually is!

Best Answer

Definitely a scam! Stay away from project payday! If you want more details, just google "project payday".

Silver Post Medal for All Time! 364 Posts
Best Answer

I looked into it for someone who needed to extricate themselves from this program. Scam. You have to spend so much $ and time 'earning' the rewards, that you come out at a loss.

The forms are confusing enough to where you end up ordering items accidentally.

Best Answer

It is absolutely a scam. Beware!

Best Answer

I joined them at the end of August 2014. I am only doing the referral program. I have seen over 2 dozen youtube videos with people claiming they only do the referral program and are making 100.00s of dollars per day. That, is a bit far-fetched in my opinion. I have been doing the posting, blogging and using forums and many many classified ad sites as told and in 4 weeks, I have made a whopping 1.50

I find that the people bragging on youtube are being secretive and liars. I saw one video of a guy who claimed (using only the referral program) he made 65,000.00 in two days. Again, that's a lie.

Answer this Question

Is Project Payday legit? What is a legit business for part-time online/at home work?

Click to read more ideas from older posts on ThriftyFun.
Budget & Finance Making Money Work From HomeSeptember 19, 2012
🌻
👒
👔
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf14965402.tip.html