- 2-3 lb. chicken, cooked, boned and cut in small pieces
- 1 pkg. wild long grain rice mix (6oz.)
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 can green beans, drained
- 1 can water chestnuts, drained and sliced thin
- 1 cup mayonnaise
Prepare rice according to package directions. Mix in remaining ingredients. Put in well greased 2 qt. casserole and bake at 325 degrees F for 20 minutes or until heated through.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!