Store Board Games in Ziplock Bags

My daughter has lots of board games. Eventually, the boxes get torn and pieces get lost. I purchased a large plastic container with a lid to hold the boards, and put all the game pieces and instructions into individual ziplock bags and into the container.

Now all the board games are stored together with no missing pieces. You can also do this with puzzles. Just cut the picture off the puzzle box and store it in a container with a bag of the puzzle pieces.

What a wonderful idea!!!! When I think of the time I wasted when my boys were little trying to put those silly boxes back together with masking tape I could cry. Thanks for sharing. Too late for me but somebody needs it.

By Linn VW. (Guest Post)

I did something similar with jigsaw puzzles. I kept the top of the box that shows the finished picture and the size of the puzzle. The pieces for that puzzle went into a ziplock bag.

I then numbered the back of the boxtop and the ziplock bag with the same number so it is easy to tell which bag of pieces goes with which picture. This also took up half the space of all those puzzle boxes!

😷
🌻
🎂
📓
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf18475119.tip.html