Uses for Empty Tic Tac Containers

How can I reuse a Tic Tac container?

By isabel from Santa Ana

Store small things like paper clips buttons etc. You can also use them to take a few days of a prescription on a trip. They will fit in your purse. You can roll thread around a folded piece of paper and carry a needle and a few buttons for and emergency sewing kit.

I bought one of those"eye glasses"repair kit at Dollar General.It has different size tiny screws, extra nose pads etc. Everything fits great and secure.

My mom loves those for storing tiny beads and safety pins, etc.

Using it for meds is ok, just as along they aren't narcotics. Narcotics must be stored in the container from the pharmacy.

I was doing this too and should've known better (I'm a nurse) so I called my sheriff's dept. and they gave me the scoop.

Anonymous

You can fill them with dried seeds and tiny trinkets for a find it game. You can even add water, food dye, glitter, sand and small beads for an aquarium.

They make great spice containers for camping. I filled mine with my favorite spices, stuck a label on them and keep them all in a plastic recipe box for easy access.

I use them for mu favorite spices for camping. I just fill them with my favorite spices, print up a label for each one and store them all neatly in my plastic recipe box.