Using a Shoe Caddy to Organize the Bathroom

I always found my bathroom counter becoming cluttered with many items from hairbrushes, to deodorant, to body spray, etc. To minimize the clutter, I purchased a clear pocket shoe organizer that hangs over the door. I didn't want it on the door so I hung it in the "dead space" behind the door. My bathroom counter is now clean!

This also helps in seeing when someone is running low on deodorant, hair product, shaving cream, or anything else. This gives me the option to watch for sales and also coupons when someone is running low when they forget to tell me. This has saved us time in cleaning and money in shopping.

By Leslie Hess from IA

Organizing BathroomJanuary 12, 2010
📓
🌻
🎂