OnlineGames

Accessing Slingo on New Computer

Category Online

My computer crashed and I lost access to the game Slingo. Can I have it installed in my new computer?

By pam from Bensalem, PA

How did you get the game the first time? If you bought it you should have the CD the game came on. If it was on the computer when you got it it may have been part of the purchase package but that doesn't mean you can't put it on a new computer ot the old one after rebuilding the OS. You may have to pay for it but you can get it from some where.

I bought the Slingo CD from eBay and you may be able to find it there too. This game is also on the website www.bigfishgames.com and you can play it free for one hour. After that you have to buy it but I didn't check the price.

I would just do a search for slingo. You'll probably come up with several sights you can play it for free or for a fee.