Cross StitchNeedlework

Pattern for Plastic Canvas Magazine Holder

I need a plastic canvas pattern for a magazine holder. I can't find mine, maybe you would like to share it for free. Thanks.

I included a picture of a cardboard one, I want to make it out of plastic canvas.

By Jean from NC

I don't have a pattern, but you do! Trace each side of your cardboard magazine holder, then cut the plastic canvas to size. (Be sure to allow an extra row of holes on each side of your pieces for the joining stitches.) If you don' t have one on hand, check your cereal boxes, and see if one of those would fit your magazines. If it does, cut it the shape you want, then use it for the template. If you buy the colorful canvas, you don't even have to fill in the sides with stitching, just the edges and seams.

You can also cover the cereal box (and some detergent box) magazine holders with contact paper for more organizers.

Jilson,thanks, my pattern was filled with yarn & a design, but this will do, I do have the colored plastic canvas, I used to do alot of plastic canvas till I had my thumbs reconstructed, now I just do my crocheting, and a little loom knitting. thanks again.